Electronic Circuits(2.0 credits)
|Course Type||:||Basic Specialized Courses|
|Course Name||:||Automotive Engineering||Automotive Engineering|
|Starts 1||:||2 Spring Semester||2 Spring Semester|
|Lecturer||:||Noriyasu ONO Professor||Masahiro HORITA Associate Professor|
|The purpose of this course is to study basic analog transistor circuits, and to master the design of amplifiers and other analog electronic circuits.|
|1. Introduction: diodes and transistors
2. Amplification using transistor
3. Common emitter circuit, Common base circuit, Common collector circuit
4. Bias circuit, equivalent circuit
5. h parameter, input / output resistance
6. Impedance matching
7. Decibel, FET structure and circuit
8. Summary of the basics of electronic circuits and evaluation
9. Small-Signal Mid-frequency Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT) Amplifiers
10. Frequency Effects in RC Amplifiers: low frequency
11. Frequency Effects in RC Amplifiers: high frequency
12.Power amplifiers: A class
13.Power amplifiers: B class
14. Operational amplifiers
15. Summary of amplifiers and evaluation
Homework is assigned every time after class. Please submit it as a small report the next time.
|Necessary materials will be distributed in class.|
|Principles of Transistor Circuits, Ninth Edition, Addison Wesley|
|Evaluate in reports (20%) and exams (80%). For each of the above, the grade must be C or higher.|
|The lecture is conducted face-to-face in a lecture room in principle.
A student who is not in Japan or who cannot come to campus for some reasons, can attend the class by remote access.
If you want to attend by remote access, please contact to Horita by the first class.
|Please contact by e-mail:
(substitute @ for __at__ and nagoya-u.ac.jp for NU)