Seminar on Intelligent Robotics 1B(2.0 credits)
|Division at course||：||Master's Course|
|Department Name||:||Micro-Nano Mechanical Science and Engineering|
|Starts 1||:||1 Autumn Semester|
|Lecturer||:||Yasuhisa Hasegawa Professor||Tadayoshi AOYAMA Associate Professor||Masaru TAKEUCHI Assistant Professor|
|The aim of this course is to give a seminar on micro-nano mechanical engineering and basics and latest research trend of intelligent robots.
The goals of this course are to
(1) Explain the characteristics, latest research trend, and technical issues on intelligent robots.
(2) Understand and explain elemental technologies used in intelligent robots.
|Control engineering, sensing engineering, robotics, mechatronics, programing language|
|1. Overview of intelligent robots
2. High precision positioning control
3. Small object manipulation technology
4. High-speed sensing technology
5. Microfabrication technology
Assign preparation tasks and check the preparation status in the class.
|Textbooks will be introduced as appropriate as the lecture progresses.|
|Reference books will be introduced as appropriate as the lecture progresses.|
|Assign several exercises to explain intelligent robot systems.
Grading will be calculated according to the reports.
|Questions will be accepted during breaks after the class or office hours.|