|Course Type||:||Basic Specialized Courses|
|Course Name||:||Applied Physics|
|Starts 1||:||2 the previous term|
|Lecturer||:||Tomoki TERADA Associate Professor|
|Students learn about fundamental knowledge in modern biology and develop the ability of understanding biological processes in terms of the behavior of the group of biomolecules.
1. Understand and be able to explain the hierarchical structure of living organisms.
2. Understand and be able to explain the structures and characteristics of biomolecules.
3. Understand and be able to explain the biological phenomena in terms of the behavior of the group of biomolecules.
|1. The diversity and generality of living organisms
2. Replication of genetic information
3. Gene expression
4. Regulation of gene expression
|"Life science" 3rd Ed. Yodosha (in Japanese)|
|Reports (30%) and term-end exam (70%).|
|Questions are welcome at the end of every lecture.|