General Electrical Engineering 1(2.0 credits)
|Course Type||:||Related Specialized Courses|
|Course Name||:||Materials Engineering||Applied Physics||Quantum Science and Energy Engineering|
|Starts 1||:||3 the previous term||3 the previous term||2 the previous term|
|Lecturer||:||Akimori TABATA Associate Professor|
|This course deals with fundamental of electrical circuit theory which is one of the most important subjects of electrical engineering.
The goals of this course are to
(1) be able to understand and explain the properties of electrical elements.
(2) be able to understand and explain circuit equations.
(3) be able to understand and explain steady-state and transient phenomena of electrical circuit.
|Mathematics 1 with Exercises, Electromagnetics|
|1. Circuit elements
2. Sinusoidal alternating current and electric power
3. Complex impedance and phasor
4. Circuit equations
5. Circuit Network theorem
6. Resonance circuits
7. Mutual induction circuits
8. Transient phenomena
|Examination. You must score 60% or more to pass the course.|
|No requirement for the course.|